The 12th Iranian and the 2nd International Conference on Machine Vision and Image Processing (MVIP)
Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Iran, from 23-24 February 2022
The 12th Iranian and the 2nd International Conference on Machine Vision and Image Processing (MVIP) will be held in Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
, Department of Electrical Engineering, with the cooperation of Iranian Society of Machine Vision and Image Processing
(ISMVIP) on 23-24 February 2022 (4-5 Esfand 1400). On behalf of the MVIP 2022 organizing committee, it is our great pleasure to invite you to contribute to the bi-annual International Conference on Machine Vision and Image Processing (MVIP).
The conference topics include:
- 3D Machine Vision
- Imaging and Electronic in Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Machine Vision Applications in Industries and Organizations
- Activity Recognition
- Biomedical Image Processing
- Radar Image Processing
- Deep Learning in Machine Vision
- Compression and Watermarking
- RGBD processing
- Image and Video Mining
- Motion Analysis and Tracking
- Stereo and Multi-view Geometry
- Texture, Shape, and Color
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Machine Learning Techniques in Vision
- Machine Vision and Image Processing Architectures
- Quantum Image Processing
- Other related topics
June 21, 2021
September 22, 2021
Camera ready due
December 21, 2021
23-24 February, 2022
- Professor Antonio Plaza, University of Extremadura, Cáceres, Spain
- Dr. Danfeng Hong, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany
- Professor Hamid Soltanian-Zadeh, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
The MVIP 2022 follows the IEEE template which can be downloaded from IEEE website or directly from the following links.
IEEE template Latex - En
IEEE template Word - En
ISMVIP template Word - Fa
The maximum length of the camera-ready paper is six pages. But, up to two additional pages are allowed at an extra charge of 25 Euros per page.
For registration at MVIP 2022 please visit Sign Up page.
Click here to submit your paper.